LiDAR Services International, LSI is a Canadian based airborne LiDAR survey company that has been in the airborne LiDAR business since 2002. LSI’s core team have been involved for many years in all aspects of LiDAR operations including the design and integration of key hardware components for a proprietary LSI manufactured LiDAR system. LSI performs all aspects of LiDAR field operations, LiDAR and high resolution digital imagery data collection, data processing and final data deliverables. LSI has completed LiDAR projects throughout Canada and the USA including projects in South America, Central America, Africa, and in Asia. LSI’s client base includes many mining companies, engineering companies, oil and gas companies, governments and electrical utilities.
- Tony Tubman P.Eng. – President and Managing Director
- Art Silver B.Sc. – Director/VP Sales and Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Hunter C.E.T. – VP Systems R&D
- John Hagglund P.Eng. – VP Software Development
- Ryan Burke P.Eng. – Operations Manager
- Kari-Ann McNabb P.Eng. – Sales Manager email@example.com
- Kathleen O’Donoghue – Office Manager/Accountant